Pine Belt Cars Community & Events
May 7 - 10am - 5k walk
More info: https://njsharingnetwork.org/5K/EventInfo/LongBranch
May 13th, 12-3 - 95.9 WRAT's Bark in the Park - A Lakewood BlueClaws tradition for the last 10 years, with a main goal of finding homes for Monmouth and Ocean County cats and dogs with help from local animal shelters. Doggie Adoption Showcase, pet games & contests, America's Got Tall-ent show and more!
May 20-21 - 11am - Jeeps at the Vineyard - Join Pine Belt Chrysler-Jeep and Laurita Winery for this event! Display your Jeep for a chance to win prizes!
More info: https://lauritawinery.com/events/jeep-thing-food-trucks-2017/
May 20 - 3:30pm - 5pm - Toms River Pros Vs Heros - The Jay and Linda Grunin Foundation, Townsquare Media and Pine Belt Cars Present 2017's NFL Pros vs Heroes Flag Football Game. Watch as our Toms River police officers battle NFL Pros in a flag football game on the beach. The field is just north of Casino Pier on the beach in Seaside Heights.
More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/197454507413459/
June 3-4 - 11am - Point Pleasant Summerfest - We are excited to annouce that we will be at this year's SUMMERFEST at Community Park! The Rolling Dough will be serving up our wood fired pizzas all day from 11 - 7!
More Info: https://www.facebook.com/events/1244524848995724/
June 19th - RAT Rock Open Charity Golf Event - The RAT will present it's 14th Annual Charity Golf Tournament for the Greater Monmouth/Ocean area at Eagle Ridge Golf Club in Lakewood, NJ. RAT personalities and local celebrities will join the local golfers for a one-day tournament hosted by 95.9 the RAT. This event has raised over $200k for the LADACIN Network. The field will include up to 120 local golfers.
July 4th - Freehold Fireworks - Independence day features a brilliant fireworks display at Freehold Raceway.
July 9 - 4pm - Cowboys Doomsday Shootout - See the Dallas Cowboy superstars come to town to play basketball against a team of Toms River All-Stars at the Pine Belt Arena in Toms River, New Jersey
More Info: http://www.cowboyhoops.com/thegame.html
July 6-27 - 6:30pm - Summerfest is weekly concert series at Windward Beach Park in Brick. Shows generally begin at 6:30 p.m., with fireworks after the concert. Performers:
· July 6: Rubix Kube
· July 13: The Amish Outlaws
· July 20: The Infernos
· July 27: Garden State Radio
More Info: http://943thepoint.com/brick-summerfest-2017-dates-and-lineup/
July/Aug Date TBD - WJRZ Hittin' the links - Fourth Annual Hittin' The Links Golf Outing benefitting a local veteran's charity. Up to 100 Golfers with BBQ lunch, golf and awards dinner.
October 2017 - Habitat for Humanity "House that Rock Built" - Habitat for Humanity in Monmouth County will have a worksite at the Monmouth Mall to construct panels for a family home. The home will be completed in Freehold with a dedication in June 2018
November 2017 - Broadcast for the People of NJ - A collection drive that benefits local charities. The goal is to fill a 45 foot trailer in 2 days, collecting clothes, non-perishable food items and stocking stuffers for those in need this holiday season.
November 17th & 18th - Share the Joy - WJRZ and PEPSI present a collection drive that benefits local charities. The goal is to fill a 45 foot trailer located at Shop Rite of Toms River in 2 days, collecting clothes, non-perishable food items and stocking stuffers, with donations benefitting Ocean County Hunger Relief and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ocean County. Location subject to change.
Pine Belt Cars dealerships in Lakewood, NJ has always made community involvement a top priority. We have contributed to organizations throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties since 1937. From teaming up with local charity organizations to participating in state-wide events, we know that getting involved and giving back is important.
Pine Belt Cars Sponsorships & Partnerships
Pine Belt Cars has been a supporter of many cultural and civic endeavors in the Lakewood as well as Toms River area as well as many community related projects. These sponsorships include:
• Lakewood Biddy Basketball League
• Jackson Memorial High School Jaguar Marching Band and Color Guard
• SkyBlue FC of New Jersey
Pine Belt Cars Community Involvement
At Pine Belt Cars we have a full belief in the fact that if you want to be a leader in your community you must do just that...LEAD within your community. This is the essence of Pine Belt...we are just like you. We live here, work here, and raise our families here. We are members of the wonderful communities we serve and love. See how our employees help make their communities great:
• Our Internet Technologies Manager Steve Sabo has been involved with the Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts of America for the last seven years and is currently a committee member for Boy Scouts Troop 1 in Toms River.
• Our Parts Manager at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood Mark Rafferty is involved with the Jackson Township Challenger League, which is a sports league for the handicapped.
• Dan Ariel, GM of Pine Belt Chevrolet in Lakewood, is a fourth year coach of the Jackson Jaguars basketball team.
• Todd Frazier Giveaway - Winner won an autographed Todd Frazier baseball for posting a picture with hashtag #ToddFrazierPineBelt during July
• Blood Drive - Hosted in July a blood drive at Pine Belt Chevrolet to help save lives.
• Classic Car Show - Visitors enjoyed food, drinks, trophies and tons of classic cars.
• March of Dimes - We participated by lending out vehicles for this event. See photos.
• Memorial Day Event BBQ Bash - This year, we had a delicious BBQ ready for Memorial Day shoppers. See photos.
• Point Pleasant Panther's Lacrosse Team Fundraiser - The Panthers held their car was at our dealership, and had lots of fun while fundraising. See photos.
• Freehold Township High School how to buy a car presentation - We went back to school for a day and taught local students the best way to buy a car. See photos.
• 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Giveaway - One lucky winner received a brand new 2015 Chevrolet Camaro during October
• MMCSC Foundation Jersey Shore Food & Wine Tasting for Cancer Services - More than 400 guests recently attended the 3rd Annual Flavors of the Jersey Shore Food & Wine Tasting at Pine Belt Chevrolet of Lakewood. Proceeds support cancer services at Monmouth Medical Center.
• Globetrotters event - Held at the Pine Belt Arena with a half court shot contest! Contestants had a chance to win a new car!